[postgis-users] PostGIS verse those in Azure Cloud

David Haynes haynesd2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:31:05 PDT 2023

Suprio Ray and Ahmed Eldway are two researchers that do a lot of spatial
computation work on big data (Hadoop, Spark, and parallel computation
frameworks). In my opinion, PostGIS is a more robust tool for spatial
operations. However other tools and platforms can be very good for specific
spatial operations.