[postgis-users] Searching for Paid Developers

Thu Jun 29 07:47:55 PDT 2023

Dear PostGIS users,

we started developing a free/libre and open-source permaculture designer
tool for maps with focus on plants, see https://www.permaplant.net/

While we have lots of expertise in programming and biology, we are still
lacking experience in GIS, which is not essential but would be useful
for some use cases.

We are applying for funding from netidee.at and (if accepted) search for
someone who implements some of our use cases in PostGIS (paid, ~30€/h).

Would be great to hear from you before 3rd of July. You can write us via
kontakt at permaplant.net or also reply here. We also speak German.

Best regards,
Markus Raab & Yvonne Markl