[postgis-users] Help to upgrade postgresql10 with postgis 2.5

pham lan phamlankt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 20:59:52 PDT 2023

I did try to upgrade to 3. and it also failed unless I drop many
maetirialized views. So I did drop all views/matviews and upgraded directly
to postgres15 with postgis3.3 following the link you sent, then recreated
these views/matviews. All look fine.
However the last step is to vacuum the DBs and it throws me this error. Do
you have any idea what causes that and is it harmful or we can use the DB
like it is?

*postgres at lgngeodmsv04:~> /usr/pgsql-15/bin/vacuumdb --all
--analyze-in-stages --verbose *

*vacuumdb: error: processing of database "geodm" failed: ERROR:  transform:
Point outside of projection domain (2050)*