Issue after upgrading postgis to 3.4.2

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:00:03 PDT 2024

I have recently upgraded the postgis and pgrouting extensions on a server
via the pgdg repository from 3.3.1 to 3.4.2, this are my current versions
(the exact same versions are installed on another server with and older
copy of the database without the same synthoms)

       Name       | Version |   Schema
------------------+---------+-------------
 pgrouting        | 3.6.2   | public
 plpgsql          | 1.0     | pg_catalog
 postgis          | 3.4.2   | public
 postgis_raster   | 3.4.2   | public
 postgis_topology | 3.4.2   | topology
 tds_fdw          | 2.0.3   | public

When I call this query

select *
FROM topo.arcs t,
topo.nodes n
where
t.geom is not null
and n.geom is not null
and ST_DWithin(ST_StartPoint(t.geom), n.geom, 0.01)

On the sql program (even local console):

> SQL Error [08006]: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.

On the postgres logs I see this line though:

> error: Not an int attribute (Producer: 'LLVM15.0.7' Reader: 'LLVM 14.0.0')

On a stackoverflow I found a mention that this could be related to the JIT
compilation
and suggested disabling it, but I'd like to investigate more before doing
so

Any pointers will be appreciated,

Thanks,

Joan