Update postgis in a replicated PostgreSQL 12 database now with postgis-3

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Sep 5 10:16:26 PDT 2024

Yes.  Running twice second run is supposed to repackage postgis_raster.

If the repackaging works, then to drop raster just do:

DROP EXTENSION postgis_raster;

If drop extension works, no need to run that uninstall_rtpostgis.sql script.

If it doesn’t work then you need to run uninstall_rtpostgis.sql to remove.