[Proj] Convergence

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:46:59 PDT 2008

Something does appear to be broken.

To fix: comment out the last assignment statement in the file proj_lcc.c.

P->spc = fac;

/* P->spc = fac; */

This forces the software to do numerical estimation of scale, blah, blah
rather than use the analytic equations within lcc.

At the moment, I do no know whether the procedure that calls fac or fac itself
is the problem but something is broken in more ways than just the
convergence.

Recompile and link.