[Proj] Plog GPS Coordinate to Screen

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Fri Jan 9 09:55:01 PST 2009

Hi,

You can enter the proj.4 inits directly to MNS for example (see below).
MNS includes a database and there are several thousand different
inits for different maps and areas of the world.

Regards: Janne.

Here is a commercial link:

"Master Navigator Software (MNS) can show your position and
other GPS data on any paper map and several electronic raster
maps, it can also handle up to 8 GPS receivers at the same time
(redundancy). It has 3 years update guarantee. Price 199,- €"

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q163/MNVideos/?action=view&current=MNDemo4.flv
http://www.elisanet.fi/master.navigator