[Proj] datum matters

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:52:59 PDT 2009

Oops, where's the un-send button? I totally misunderstood daan
Strebe's message, reversing small scale and large scale. How
embarrassing. I do agree that datum is more important the larger the
scale. I got your point. I do however, still advocate "conflating"
projection and datum. EPSG seems to have done it, many of the proj
users do it without knowing it. So let's do it right.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com