[Proj] Mémoire sur la représentation des surfaces et les projections des cartes (Auguste Tissot, 1881)

Paul B. Anderson pbander at cavtel.net
Sun Nov 15 10:22:38 PST 2009

- Charles,

Thanks for the Google books trick! I'll use it from now on.

One of the books in my personal library is:
J. H. Lambert's 'Notes and Comments on the Composition of Terrestrial and
Celestial Maps',
Translated and Introduced by Waldo R. Tobler, 1972

Published by the University of Michigan,
Department of Geography
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104

Dr. Tobler gave me the copy I have, and I have no idea where one could find
another.

- Paul