[Proj] Mémoire sur la représentation des surfaces et les projections des cartes (Auguste Tissot, 1881)

Michael P Finn mfinn at usgs.gov
Wed Nov 18 06:58:42 PST 2009

Charles,

We will capture any pertinent URL, for example on-line books. Where
possible (on the newer references) we will have the DOI number. References
we get through the USGS Library, for example PDFs of an article, can not
be stored indefinitely and we cannot re-serve them. So, in these cases, we
likely will have a link to the journal's website.

Lisa, would you send Charles a small sample of a few entries?

Here is the site: http://wikindx.sourceforge.net/. It looks like I may
have caused come of your confusion because the software we are using is
not spelled with an "e" in it.

Mike