[Proj] How to apply an affine transformation?

Assumpcio Termens atermens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 01:37:21 PST 2010

Hello to all,

I'm a new user of PROJ library. I have to apply a transformation from
EPSG:23031 to EPSG:25831. The parametrization of the datum transformation is
an affine 2D transformation which has to be applied directly to UTM
coordinates. This parametrization is very useful in CAD environments, but I
don't know how to use in cs2cs or in GDAL/OGR library.

Can I use this type of transformation in "cs2cs"?
Which options have to put in the comand line?
Or which files have to be modified?

Thank you very much,

AssumpciĆ³ Termens
Geoprocess Department