[Proj] Problem with program on Windows

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Thu Aug 11 14:53:30 PDT 2011

Frank,

that is the reason I have been talking about the syntax check
to be connected to Proj.4 ... that would then give at least a warning
(if switched on) that the user is giving meaningless input to Proj.4
and it would handle situations like this here (and maybe several
similar later) and minimize the input data garbage.

Syntax scanning is very easy to implement using "Recursive
descent parser" and will not yield any massive source code.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursive_descent_parser

Regards: Janne.