[Proj] Mingw JNI build issue

Mark Christy mchristyuk at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:04:21 PST 2014

HI Mike,
I had to change something in a couple of the source files as there were compilation errors, but nothing that would stop it working with Android.
Apologies, it's a bit hazy as it was a while since I got it compiling!
The biggest issue was with the VC build script.. but that was mainly just to add the JNI portion to it.
I'll zip up the entire build folder and upload it for you in the morning.
Cheers
Mark