[Proj] Individual Projection Pages

Julien Moquet moquet.julien at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:28:26 PDT 2016

I've checked
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equirectangular_projection
and the French page was a bit better as the formula take into account
lamba_0, but proj4 thus the us page did not !.

I am about to pull request the formula in eqc.rst as a first test :
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/411
Let me know if something is wrong.
(note the big fast forward cos my fork was a bit away from the latests
proj4 commit).

I need to sleep a bit !

Regards,
Julien.