[Proj] Release date of 5.2.0

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Aug 23 02:53:07 PDT 2018

The release of PROJ 5.2.0 is scheduled for September 1st. Looking at the calendar it seems unlikely that I will have enough time to prepare the release (both RC and final). I see two solutions to this: 1) Someone else take care of the release this time or 2) postpone the release until September 15th were I will have better time to prepare the release.

So, will anyone from the PSC volunteer to take a lead on the release this time around? If not I suggest we postpone the release a few weeks.

Let me hear what you think?

/Kristian