[PROJ] Correcting map projection errors

Ken Mankoff mankoff at 3m411.com
Wed Apr 24 19:58:05 PDT 2019

Hi Charles,

Thanks for contributing to the discussion. I'm going offline for the
next 5 weeks and so I can't follow up much more on this, but I'm happy
to hear you think the current method is probably good enough.

I'm not tied to proj4 or any specific tool, but prefer to use existing
user-level tools rather than code my own, even a simple wrapper function
- so for this reason I would rather run your planimeter tool than access
the proj function you link to. Unless that function is exposed through
the proj CLI interface somehow.

Cheers,

  -k.

On 2019-04-24 at 14:21 +0200, Charles Karney <charles at karney.com>