[PROJ] OGC blog post summarising Web-mapping misalignment problem

Joaquim Luis jmfluis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:58:36 PDT 2019

Hello, with the risk of going a bit off topic I have another question about the different WGS84, which is: why are they different?

They all use the same ellipsoid, right? So the difference is in the origin of the referencing system? And if yes, why does it change in the several WGS84 realizations?

Thanks

J Luis

Sent from my iDedo