[PROJ] Rotated pole coordinate system - how to transform CORDEX data to WGS84?

Kamil Drejer kamil.drejer at ansee.pl
Sun Dec 1 23:31:48 PST 2019

Hi,
It is my first message on mailing list, so I am sorry if I am writing
something wrong.
I downloaded climatological data from the CORDEX framework. The data is in
rotated pole coordinate system. I found on GIS Stack Exchange the solution,
how to transform layers in WGSS84 to this system using* +proj=ob_tran
+o_proj=longlat +o_lon_p=-162 +o_lat_p=39.25 +lon_0=180*. But it is a way
to reproject the data on the opposite side, to WGS84? I am interested in
Euro (ER) domain - https://www.cordex.org/domains/cordex-region-euro-cordex/
I am using QGIS with GDAL 3.x, but any advice is welcome.

Best regards
--

*Kamil Drejer*

*Tel:*

+48 731 95 15 23

*E-mail:*

kamil.drejer at ansee.pl

*Biuro: *ul. Św. Antoniego 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=ul.+%C5%9Aw.+Antoniego+2&entry=gmail&source=g>/4,
Brama D, Piętro IV, Pasaż Pokoyhof, 50-073 Wrocław;
*Tel. | Fax:* +48 71 398 84 16;
*Strona:* www.ansee.p <http://www.ansee.pl/>*l <http://www.ansee.pl/>;
E-mail: *biuro at ansee.pl  <biuro at ansee.pl>