[PROJ] Units of NTv2 accuracy/error channels ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Dec 8 11:30:36 PST 2019

I've initiated in PROJ wiki a page with the NTv2 products currently in
the proj-datumgrid repository and which have accuracy channels with
significant values:

https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/wiki/Units-of-NTv2-accuracy-samples-%3F

Please help filling it if you're from, or have contacts with, LGL, LINZ,
Ordnance survey, IGN Belgium, Swisstopo, DGTerritorio or ICSM....

Even

PS: For clarity, I've omitted all the NRCan NTv2 grids other than ntv2_0.gsb,
as I assume that NRCan consistently uses metres, and similarly just kept one
product for Swisstopo and DGTerritorio as they seem to be consistent too.