[PROJ] Vertical Transformations?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 20 07:09:08 PST 2019

I fully agree with Andrew here, when thinking of end-users.  Most do not
know what a grid is, and will unfortunately (as of now) use the
incorrect coordinates and later face grief trying to understand why
their data doesn't match in their application (I have that t-shirt).

For my upcoming MS4W version 4 release (already available in beta) it
contains all possible PROJ grid files, which I believe end-users really
really will appreciate.

-jeff