[PROJ] PROJ 6.0.0RC1

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Feb 21 07:55:02 PST 2019

Hi Marco,

Yes, while it looks suspicious it is expected. Those errors are a issued when we are testing if PROJ issues the expected errors when initializing erroneous transformations.

We should probably turn the logging to STDOUT off in in this instance. If I can find the time for it tomorrow morning I will make that change in time for PROJ 6RC2 (which I plan on sending out tomorrow afternoon CET).

/Kristian