[PROJ] PROJ 6RC2

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 05:25:22 PST 2019

> 6.0.0RC2 used with success by GDAL Travis-CI builds

Great!

> Why just this package ? As far as I can see, there has been only README
> changes in it since RC1. But this is also the case for the base, north-
> america, world and oceania packages.

I figured I would only update the packages that were already out as RC.
I missed that the North America package had it’s readme updated. I’ll upload an
RC2 of that as well. I don’t think that an update README warrants new version
of the main and oceania grid packages. I think that new grids should be added
before a new version is released. Do you agree with that?

> By the way, there is no release at all for proj-datumgrid-world

Yeah, I forgot about that one… I’ll make a package for that too.

/Kristian