[PROJ] Reviews requested: On GDA2020, PROJ 6 and QGIS

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Jul 29 03:20:28 PDT 2019

Nyall,

I think you've wrapped up you experiences very nicely. In fact, I think what you've
written is a great introduction to the intricacies of using the PROJ API. With a bit of
modification it could serve as a chapter in the API documentation, if you'd be
willing to let use it, that is :-)

As you've seen, I have suggested a few changes and commented on some minor
details. All in all it is a very well-written document that explains nicely what you
have learned in the process of adopting the new PROJ API into QGIS. Good job!

/Kristian