[PROJ] Early vs Late binding

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:32:30 PDT 2019

Hi Martin,
I'm hoping to expand upon descriptions of potential solutions to our
GDA2020/GDA94/WGS84 Web Mercator map misalignment problem, (possibly
extended to discuss a time-dependent reference frame).

I'm confused about the meaning of: "early-binding versus late-binding
implementations". Is it relevant to problems relevant to WGS84
map-misalignment or a time-dependent reference frame? If so, I'm hoping you
might be able to help explain how it might need to be described in
suggested solutions.

Warm regards, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier