[PROJ] Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Jun 25 01:09:12 PDT 2019

PSC Members,

I would like to nominate Mike Taves for core committer status.

Over the last couple of years Mike has been a valuable resource for the project,
especially when it comes to improving documentation and the CMake build setup.
Lately I have been relying almost entirely on Mikes advice regarding CMake and
at this point it is only fair to acknowledge his contributions and give him direct
access to the git repository.

While we don't have designated maintenance areas I will recommend that
Mike take a lead on the effort to improve the CMake setup.

I'll start with my +1.

/Kristian