[PROJ] Status of the GitHub Wiki

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Mar 5 07:07:03 PST 2019

All,

Related to my previous email to the list, I have done some much needed clean up in the wiki pages. Basically I have removed all of the pages as they have not been up to date for several years now. I moved the contents of the wiki to the docs in the repository two years ago and since then the website/pdf has been the authoritative version of the documentation. The wiki is still relevant for documenting things related to the development of PROJ, for instance keeping a list of downstream projects and their usage of various PROJ APIs.

Should anyone want to recover something from the now gone wiki pages, they are tracked in the git repository behind the wiki (there's a link in the side bar).

/Kristian