[PROJ] PROJ 6.1.0RC1

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon May 6 01:08:44 PDT 2019

>From the previous thread it seems to be a difficult problem without a clear
Solution. Looking at the test output though it seems as if the vertical shift
isn't  applied. Whether that is because of the issues discussed previously or
it is a problem in finding the naptrans2008.gtx grid on the system I can't
tell from the log file.

The log file is also reporting that the epsg init file fails to load:

	pj_open_lib(epsg): call fopen(/usr/share/proj/epsg) - failed

So, is this simply an incorrect setting of PROJ_LIB or is it still the same
not so simple issue as reported previously?

/Kristian