[PROJ] PROJ 6.1.0RC1

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon May 6 11:41:10 PDT 2019

>- the EPSG dataset doesn't register the interpolationCRS for "ETRS89 to NAP
> height (1)" vertical transformation (naptrans2008.gtx). According to the
> PDF you provided, this must be the Amersfoort datum. As this information is
> missing, the code assumes that the horizontal CRS to use for vertical
> transformation is ETRS89.

OK, I just submitted a change request to EPSG for that. But I then realized
that currently the EPSG database itself doesn't even have a column for the
interpolationCRS. This is a PROJ-only addition when I aligned the database
model on ISO-19111. So I guess that the manual patching I did will remain for
some time until EPSG upgrades their data model.