[PROJ] Preferred grid format for transformations?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Nov 26 04:39:37 PST 2019

At least we can expand the model for a few centuries without hitting that limit :-)

Actually we see that deformation differ on a month to month basis so worst case
we would need 23 * 12 == 276 grids. I would never release a model like that as the
official transformation but it might be useful in research applications. So I think it
would be wise to be somewhat flexible here and not put a cap on the number of
sub-grids (or what we should call them?) in a model. Apart from the tiff limitation
of course.

/Kristian