[PROJ] A few PROJ Logo propositions

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Sep 16 06:55:20 PDT 2019

Thank you! I’ve come to the conclusion that of your proposals I like 5B the best. I like the wire-frame globe and that the plane below it is sort of the projected footprint of the globe. Additionally I like that the colors are simple (no shades and gradients) which I believe is more suitable for a logo. Additionally the red can be replaced with other colors depending on the context, for instance the OSGeo website which uses a black and green colorscheme.

/Kristian