[PROJ] PROJ logo proposal

Nicolas B. piklas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:22:50 PDT 2019

Thanks for the feedbacks so far !

Please find an updated version of this proposal at the same link:
https://nbozon.github.io/OSGeo/proj/PROJ_logo_proposal.pdf

It extends my initial idea of a Sphere On A Plane, and brings full logo
examples as well.
Any shape, color or font can of course be modified according to your
suggestions.

Best regards,

Nick