[PROJ] Linking proj as a static lib to a Windows application

Finn Arildsen finn at arildsen.com
Thu Apr 9 04:59:02 PDT 2020

Hi Even,

Thanks for the reference. 😊  I did consider these hints, where the idea is to force the linker to include the static objects from the library.  However, I don’t have a clue as to which symbol to tell the linker to use.  All of my guesses, based on dumpbin output from the .lib file, led to “unresolved external symbol” errors from the linker.  ☹

Finn