[PROJ] Student contribution

Elie-Alban Lescout Elie-Alban.Lescout at ensg.eu
Wed Apr 22 02:09:38 PDT 2020

Hi Kristian,

Thank you very much for your answer!
The supervisor isn't meant to supervise me as a teacher would, but rather direct me in order to go in the right direction to achieve the internship's goals and give advices along the way : I am supposed to have a certain level of autonomy.

The main stakes with my school are that the internship has to be hosted by an organisation (company, university, etc...) and that it has to be linked with Geomatics. Moreover, an internship agreement has to be signed between the school, the organisation and the student.
I would be happy to work on aspects of PROJ related to projection questions or CRS transformations (particularly ITRF since some of my teachers are responsible for it). But I suspect you also have specific problematics surrounding PROJ that I'm not aware of and that could suit me as well.

I also got to discuss with Even Rouault about it some days ago and he found it difficult to arrange... Maybe you can find a way!

Best regards,
Elie-Alban