[PROJ] PROJ 7.1.1RC1

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:11:51 PDT 2020

I forgot to include the release notes:

7.1.1 Release Notes
-------------------

Updates
-------

o Added various Brazillian grids to the database #2277

o Added geoid file for Canary Island to the database #2312

o Updated EPSG database to version 9.8.15 #2310

Bug fixes
---------

o WKT parser: do not raise warning when parsing a WKT2:2015 TIMECRS
  whose TIMEUNIT is at the CS level, and not inside #2281

o Parse '+proj=something_not_latlong +vunits=' without +geoidgrids as a
  Projected3D CRS and not a compound CRS with a unknown datum #2289

o C API: Avoid crashing due to missing SANITIZE_CTX() in entry points #2293

o CMake build: Check "target_clones" before use #2297

o PROJ string export of +proj=krovak +czech: make sure we export +czech… #2301

o Helmert 2D: do not require a useless +convention= parameter #2305

o Fix a few spelling errors ("vgridshit" vs. "vgridshift") #2307

o Fix ability to identify EPSG:2154 as a candidate for 'RGF93_Lambert_93' #2316

o WKT importer: tune for Oracle WKT and 'Lambert Conformal Conic' #2322

o Revert compiler generated Fused Multiply Addition optimized routines #2328