[PROJ] Bump CMake version for PROJ 7.0

Mike Taves mwtoews at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:32:11 PST 2020

Hi all,

The motion to increase the minimum CMake version from 3.5 to 3.9 is
passed with +1 from PSC members Kristian, Thomas, Even, Jeff, Charles,
and Howard.

See https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/pull/1907

For 2021 efforts, I'll look at setting CMake 3.13 as the next minimum version:
https://blog.kitware.com/cmake-3-13-0-available-for-download/

Cheers,
Mike