[PROJ] PROJ 7.1.0RC1 and PROJ-data 1.1RC1

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Jun 23 12:05:30 PDT 2020

All,

The release of PROJ 7.1.0 is coming up on July 1st. We can’t have a new release without at
least one release candidate. I have prepared release candidates for both the PROJ and PROJ-data
packages. Download them here:

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-7.1.0RC1.tar.gz
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-7.1.0RC1.zip
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.1RC1.tar.gz
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.1RC1.zip

As usual everyone who uses PROJ is encouraged to try out the release candidates and report
back their experiences either here on the mailing list or in the issue tracker on GitHub.

As I will go on my summer vacation this weekend Even will do the finishing touches on this release.

/Kristian