[PROJ] Release schedule

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Mar 3 10:54:33 PST 2020

No objections, as it were. This will be the release schedule for the next couple of years.
I’ve added the releases up til 8.0.0 as milestones on GitHub:

https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/milestones?direction=asc&sort=due_date&state=open

I’m sure circumstances will warrant changes to the schedule. I expect that a bugfix
release migt be changed to a new-feature release at some point. I intend to stick with
the bimonthly schedule though.

I have only put in one milestone for the 6.x branch but there may be more than one
release of that branch if it isn’t too complicated to backport fixes. Basically I don’t want
promise anything but we’ll try to keep it going as long as possible.

/Kristian