[PROJ] libproj4 archived in a github repo [was Re: "eck_greif" projection, "libproject"?]

Oscar van Vlijmen vanadovv at hetnet.nl
Thu Mar 5 07:39:04 PST 2020

I still have a copy of libproj 4.3 from November 2008.
This is probably Evenden's last version, that includes for instance proj_etmerc.c.

The eck_greif projection can be found in the file proj_hammer.c
PROJ_HEAD(eck_greif, "Eckert-Greifendorff")
	"\n\tMisc Sph, \n";
ENTRY0(eck_greif)
	P->mode = MODE_ECK_GREIF;
	P->w = 0.25;