[PROJ] Installing PROJ on a Mac

Christophe Besuchet design at golok.net
Wed Nov 25 15:58:25 PST 2020

Paul,

Thank you so much for all these info.

Indeed, on my QGIS version it also indicates "Rel. 6.3.2, May 1st, 2020"… I'll definitely mention this in my ticket.

As for HomeBrew and Conda — and all the precious references you provided — I'll keep this as a future reference, in particular if none of that will do what I want. My skills are principally in design, and even though I've got some knowledge of development, it requires a part of my brain that's not always available and currently I cannot afford the learning curve. I'll then pray that QGIS can fix this out.

But thank you zillions for the time spent on this issue. I really appreciate!

Cheers,

Christophe