[PROJ] Transforming from epsg:4326 to epsg:31468 produces a 2 meter offset

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Thu Apr 15 09:19:28 PDT 2021

That relates to a question I have:

The conversion from ITRF2014 to NAD83(2011) has velocities. What should I
set in the 4th dimension converting with proj?
- 2010 (that is the EPOCH of ITRF2014 I guess. BTW, strange name then)
- 2021.3 (the date of the measurement I did this morning)
- something else
- it does not matter (it does, because it returns different values in
projinfo)

Thanks
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.