[PROJ] CRS explorer

Lesparre, Jochem Jochem.Lesparre at kadaster.nl
Sat Dec 4 04:54:28 PST 2021

Hi Javier,

Thanks for the nice improvements. I like the name filtering! It could be useful to be able to use this for other columns too, like the area of use and code.

I was wondering: Since you give the option to sort on a column, why do you present the CRS types (Projected, Geographic, Geocentric etc.) in separate tables? If you add a column for the CRS type in the table, then you could present everything in a single table and an user can still sort on CRS type if needed. The advantage would be that the user can also sort on other columns for all CRS types at once.

What does the option Sticky map do?
What function does the checkbox in the column Area of use have?

Regards, Jochem