[PROJ] Website not updating

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jan 6 04:59:54 PST 2021

Kristian,

> The website doesn’t seem to update when new changes are pushed
> to the 7.2 branch. As far as I can tell the CI doc jobs run as they should
> but somehow the website is still stuck in with the 7.2.0 version of the
> docs.
>
> Any ideas?

The website is updated by the linux_gcc Travis-CI job, but it failed on
testappprojinfo:
https://travis-ci.com/github/OSGeo/PROJ/jobs/469121095

The reason was that proj_version() in CMakeLists.txt had not been updated to
7.2.1

I've just pushed a fix for this. Hopefully that will fix the website
generation.

Related to that, on master, if we want to completely go away from Travis-CI,
the only piece not migrated yet is the website refresh. I had created a ticket
for that: https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/issues/2461
The current .github/workflows/doc_build.yml builds the docs, creates an
artifact but doesn't update the gh-pages branch.