[PROJ] Is there a cmake way to change the library name?

Carl Godkin cgodkin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:10:09 PDT 2024

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 7:27 AM Javier Jimenez Shaw <j1 at jimenezshaw.com>
wrote:

> One question
>
> Are you linking the same GDAL (or final binary) with both versions of
> PROJ? If that is the case, I think it would be undefined behaviour.

No, I am not linking anything to both versions of PROJ.

Our main apps link to both GDAL and PROJ (i.e., the "full" versions of
both).

This plugin links to GDAL (the minimal one) and PROJ (minimal also, and the
version the minimal GDAL was built with).

So I think we're all good.  My problem was that the program for which I'm
building the plugin already has older versions of libcurl and some other
libraries which both GDAL and PROJ use when we build them for our own apps'
use.

Thanks,

carl