[Proj4j] JUnit: Capturing Test Results

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:28:09 EST 2009

Landon,

I don't have too much to recommend about your new unit testing framework
extension.  I think you'll just have to try it out and see what works for
you.  All I can say is that I haven't found this to be a major problem in
the past.  I usually just put a bunch of information in the exception, and
print it out.  Usually when a unit test fails I end up going in there with
the debugger anyway.

My main goal is to get Proj4J up to speed for a release.  It would be nice
not to have this delayed by the development of a new paradigm for unit
testing..   8^)

Martin