[Proj4j] Maven Repo and NB questions.

Ivan Willig iwillig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:51:44 EDT 2010

Hi list,
I am new to this project so sorry if I am asking newbie questions. I am
trying to build a geospatial library for clojure language. I thinking about
using JTS and Proj4j. Currently I am using maven to build my project.

It would be great if i could use maven to build proj4j. From poking around
the docs I could not find a link to a maven repo. Also I noticed that right
now the project is using ant. Would people be willing to switch to
maven?What do people do to use to build Proj4J.

Also, I am new to Java and would be willing to take a look at some of the
simple tickets. Who should I bug about working on this project? One last
question, I swear :), whats the status of the project? Active, new, all but
abandon?

Thanks for everyone's time and have a great night.

Ivan Willig
818-212-4554