[Projects] update your project's FOSS4G banner

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Oct 28 13:59:19 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,
We've updated the http://geonetwork-opensource.org website and the https://www.geocat.net website to include the logo. For GeoCat we will need a grayscale version, but we may create that ourselves if it is not provided.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler