[Projects] Budgeting project event support for 2017

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Wed Dec 28 15:22:14 PST 2016

To the Budgeting Committee,

As a PSC project member and on behalf of the GeoMOOSE Project, I would like
to request a 2017 Budget of $3000.00.

This amount will be used to partially fund the following Project
initiatives:

   - Provide for a GeoMOOSE presence in at least three regional conferences
   for the GeoMOOSE project.
   - Provide for generation of OSGeo-Live USB Thumbdrives for handout at
   conferences and other project participation events.
   - Provide seed funding for at least one GeoMOOSE code Sprint.
   - Provide seed funding for at least one GeoMOOSE workshop.

Bob Basques

PSC - GeoMOOSE project.

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> On 2016-12-15 6:03 PM, Anita Graser wrote:
>>>
>>> To plan for next year, the OSGeo board is reaching out to all
>>> committees, including PSCs. We would like to ask you to help us with
>>> proposals for you planned event support requests for 2017. This
>>> information will help us to set aside a realistic amount of funds.
>>>
>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Draft_2017_Budget
>>

> ​Thank you everyone who already provided input! This is just a friendly
> reminder. The budget meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, so you still have a
> few hours to post your project's event support requests.
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita

Bob Basques
bbasques at sharedgeo.org