[Projects] Your project and OSGeo marketing

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:18:57 PDT 2016

Hi Marc,

IMHO we do have great technologies, but we, as community, are not able to
put together a product. Can OSGeo help with that? Should OSGeo help with
that? I doubt so. OSGeo should help to make the technology as good as
possible. Leave the product to companies.

Any results from those 2 lines? Probably not. It just hit my mind some time
back.

Jachym

P.S. Sorry, for buzzing

Ășt 28. 6. 2016 v 17:00 odesĂ­latel Marc VLOEMANS <marcvloemans1 at gmail.com>