[Projects] final call friday - for software projects on beta website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:17:09 PDT 2017

I see, Get Interactive must not of converted everything for our meeting on
wednesday .

The list of responses is here if you want to confirm your form has been
recieved:
​
 Software Projects (Responses)
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1odkk8r_m73cBkRtzyUimSt6VQ6Jxl5ma1b2Qe34n4bg/edit?usp=drive_web>