[pycsw-devel] pycsw 1.4.0-rc2 released
gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:48:38 PDT 2012
The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 1.4.0-rc2.
The 1.4.0 release brings numerous features, enhancements and fixes to
the codebase, including:
* WSGI server support
* harvesting support for WFS, WCS, WPS, and other CSW endpoints
* support for [Open Data Catalog]
* support for distutils setup/install, which enables pycsw to be
installed as a library
* support for displaying counts for GetDomain requests based on
* support for requestId request parameter
* fix GetRecords sortby parameter support for HTTP GET
* support for W3C XLink 1.1 migration
* support for Debian and Ubuntu packaging
* support for sorting GetRecords requests by geometry area
* support for PostGIS enabled PostgreSQL
This release also marks our migration to GitHub for source code
management, issue tracking and wiki.
The full list of enhancements and bug fixes is available at
Source and binary downloads:----------------------------------------
The source code is available at:
Testers and developers are welcome.
The pycsw developer team.
Remote Sensing Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens
More information about the pycsw-devel